Recommended Resources for Data Science and R
- An excellent essay on the data science field by David Donoho
- The Stats Geek: a blog on statistics
- Cross Validated: probably the largest forum for discussing anything related to statistics and machine learning
- Data Camp: a great resource for training in data science
- Data Science Reader: an aggregator for data science content
- DataTau: a data science forum
- Data Science Hiring Guide: a practical guide on what to consider when hiring data scientists
- RStudio Blog: keep up to date with the newest developments in RStudio develOverflow
- Bioconductor: the repository for R packages relating to bioinformatics
- R-bloggers: an aggregator for blog posts about R
- Tidyverse: a highly useful collection of R package designed for data science of which ggplot2 and dplyr are probably the most notable members
- Awesome R: ever wondered what great R packages are out there that you are not using? This curated list of R packages shows an overview of popular packages for various tasks.
- The Elements Of Statistical Learning: the fundamental text book on statistical learning
- Introduction to Statistical Learning: an introduction to statistical learning with applications in R
- Stack Overflow: if you have a programming problem, you’ll probably find the solution here
- Introduction to Algorithms: a book providing a theoretical, comprehensive introduction to algorithms and data structures
- Head First Design Patterns: a learner-friendly introduction to the most important design pattern
- Clean Code: learn coding principles to become a clean coder
- Awesome Blogdown: A curated list of static websuites built using the blogdown R package
- rbind: A network of R bloggers
Is your favorite resource for data science missing? Let me know in the comments!
There aren't any comments yet. Be the first to comment!